My lovely Blogger followers!

Wednesday 12 December 2012

All That Scraps December release review!


Today we are reviewing the All That Scraps December release and we are focusing on the gorgeous creations by Christine, owner of All That Scraps.  Here is my first DT make...
 



Using C.C. Designs Heart Kiki La Rue, AmyR Stamps Love Always Sentiments, C.C. Designs Cutters Heart & Scalloped Heart die and C.C. Designs Cutters Key & Lock Embossing die.

And then this is my second DT make...



I love making these treat holders!  With this set I used Meoples Love Is In The Air and the little hearts from the C.C. Designs Cutters Cocoa And Coffee die set.  For both projects I used Bo Bunny papers from the Love Bandit collection.  I am entering this into the TSG challenge for their theme of Season of Giving.

You can check out more cute projects over at the blog here!  Okay, I gotta go now- see you tomorrow with my MilkCoffee showcase card!









12 comments:

Anita said...

These are all adorable Mary J!

heidy said...

Oh these are so cute MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So adorable!

Caroline said...

These are so gorgeous Mary J I love the images so cute. Caroline xxx

eva said...

so cute! especially those treat holders!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Mary J, the little girl on your card is just adorable, love the papers, and love your treat holders, so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

these are gorgeous Mary J. I love the sweet images and the papers and designs of the bags are fabulous

Sue

Fabiola said...

trop chou...biz

Amanda R said...

So cute Mary, love those papers but I don't even want to think about Valentines yet!

Christine L said...

So, so pretty Mary!! And those little treat holders... fab!!

Hugs
Christine x

Rachel Parys said...

OMG, Valentine's day will be next! These are all so adorable!! Cute stuff!

coops said...

gorgeous card mary.love the adorable image and your treat holders are so cute :D

x coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin