My lovely Blogger followers!

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Another wine bottle tag

It's anything but a card day over at All That Scraps so here is a wine bottle tag that I made for a New Year's gift...



I used C.C. Designs Meoples Celebrate, AmyR Stamps Frosty Greetings and C.C. Designs Cutters Tini Glass die.  I framed the little lady in the Lil' Inker Designs Instant Camera die numbers from the There She Goes Numbered Days set and I also used Zoe Pearn Spook-a-Licious digi papers and hand cut the fishtail and used an extra large corner punch to round off the corners.

You can check out more ABAC projects over at the blog here and I'll be back later with my By Lori Designs DT post!


18 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love it! So cheerful - perfect for a New Year's celebration.

Shannon White said...

Aww I Love this one too Mary!! Soo Adorable and Soo Perfect for New Years! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Its so full of fun Mary J! The image is brilliant for a New Year Eve's celebration and love the martini glass complete with olive!!! Susan x

Caroline said...

I love the wine bottle tag that image is so adorable. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Mary J. I love the design and colours, brilliant image too

Sue

Jane said...

Awesome Mary J, your creativity is so inspirational!
Hugs
Jane

Doreen said...

Love this Mary,very creative.xxx

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous! such an adoreable label! x

Sasha said...

Fab bottle tag, Mary. Love the design! x

heidy said...

The first thing I said when I saw your tag was "O GEWELDIG" what means terrific!!
Love it MaryJ!!
XXX Heidy

Denise said...

Fabulous bottle tag - cute, cute image too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Anita said...

This is so cute Mary J!

Annette Allen said...

this is too fun...love it

Fabiola said...

super fun et trop sympa! biz

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely gift idea Mary..great image

Anne

Rachel Parys said...

Super fun! Great idea!!

Christine L said...

Lovin that cute little image Mary... perfect for a bottle top!!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning mary.i love the fab fun image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin